Toddler Green Smoothie with only 4 ingredients: orange, banana, kale and almond milk. A delicious smoothie for picky eaters.
Toddler Green Smoothie – Make your Kids drink vegetables
I wanted to try a toddler green smoothie recipe for long time – specially a smoothie mixing fruits and raw veggie. I have always been curious about the taste it could have.
As usual today I wake up at 5.30 am – I know my baby girl is an early bird. And because it is Queens Birthday my husband is home too. So I thought it will be a nice time to try this magical beverage for our family breakfast. As you can see below it is a quick, easy and a money saver recipe. It took me 10 minutes to prepare 3 drinks with only 4 ingredients
- Orange – I am not using orange juice because a whole orange had extra fibres good for your gut
- Banana – I am now using frozen banana, I froze the peeled and sliced banana the day before to make a smoother smoothie
- Almond milk or coconut milk -we are eating dairy free but any milk works in this recipe
- Curly Kale – fresh, trimmed
Kale Leaves – The perfect Green Vegetable for any Toddler Green Smoothie
To make this smoothie I used 1 Kale leaf, 1 organic orange and 2 fresh banana. This how it looks like in my glass. A really thick and smooth green beverage. I was really excited to try this with my little girl too.
She was crazy about banana before but know she refuse them. I had no idea how she will like this smoothie as it is using 2 bananas. But the result was a big YES. A huge success.
That is why I called this a Toddler Green Smoothie. It is clearly a beverage that toddler loves even if it contains fruits or veggie that they are not keen.
If you love green smoothie check my green smoothie with pineapple and avocado !
Toddler Green Smoothie
- 1 kale stalk trimmed, chopped
- 1 orange peeled, cut in chunky bites
- 2 banana peeled, sliced, frozen
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of your choice
- Bring all the ingredient into a blender.
- Blend until the smoothie is smooth and thick.
- Add more milk if your kids do not like thick smoothie.
- This recipe serve 4 mini toddler smoothie for kids from 15 months.