I found fun to wrote this post to make a compilation of the best banana recipes I found on the web. We can do so much things with banana and it is so healthy for our body!
The main reason why you should eat more banana and include them in your baking :
- It contains only 23 g of carbohydrates per 100 g of raw banana including 3 g of fibre and 90 kcal
- The major minerals of bananas are potassium about 358 mg /100g which makes them officially recognised as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack
- The main vitamins in bananas are vitamins B6 which protect against type II diabetes, enhance the nervous system and boost the immune system by helping the production of white blood cells
- Contain good fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6 to help in decreasing cholesterol
- Perfect fruits to restore the loss of electrolytes
- Natural anti acid and a perfect natural remedy to relief from acid reflux and heartburn
- It is a perfect and healthy ingredient to avoid flour or sugar in recipes.
- It is also giving a creamy texture to all sort of drinks smoothies, milkshakes and frappuccino
Click the more button to access the 40 best recipe I found on the web. I listed the name of each recipe, added my comments and a link to access the recipe – click the underline recipe name which will redirect you to the original source.