Raspberry Baby Muffins: A Sugar-Free Toddler Snack
This weekend I am going on a family trip to the mountain. I prepared these Raspberry Baby Muffins for my baby girl as a ‘on-the-go snack’. They are really easy to make and because of their small size it baked within 15 minutes. All you need is wholemeal flour, egg and milk and your choice of berries. I used frozen raspberry because it is winter here. I also added a bit of cinnamon and vanilla paste to give some flavour to the dough as I did not use sugar in this recipe. Those little muffins are a my favourite sugar free baby food right now.
- 2¼ cup wholemeal flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup full cream milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup frozen raspberry
- ½ teaspoon vanilla paste
- ⅛ tsp of ground cinnamon
- Coconut flour to decorate the top
- Combine the white flour, eggs and milk together.
- Add the frozen raspberries, vanilla paste and cinnamon.
- Pour onto greased baby muffin tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool down on a rack.
- Sprinkle coconut flour on the top to decorate.